Merry Christmas everyone! Today is going to be filled with one of my favorite things to do – cooking. I’ve got all kinds of healthy yummies planned for The Kid and my parents. I’ll be in the kitchen most of the day having a great time. Imagine how good my house will smell.
It’s been a busy week here but I’ve kept up with it all. In case you missed it, here’s the run down:
- I crossed a real live hockey game off my Bucket List
- I laughed at the thought of eating frozen diet dinners
- I explained why I don’t usually make resolutions
- I started a non-processed, healthy eating challenge
- I realized I shouldn’t set myself up for failure
- I survived my first eating challenge at a vegan restaurant
I hope you’re enjoying time relaxing and doing something that you love this weekend. Do you have family in town? Have they told you when they’re leaving? Mine haven’t. Wonder if they’ll be here come New Years.