Since my Bucket List is a work in progress, I’ve been giving some more thought to it lately. As a result, I have several more items to add to the original list. It’s been kinda fun to come up with ideas. Now I just have to get going and start crossing them off the list!
- Sing karaoke (In public with a microphone. Not my usual singing while on my evening run.)
- Go on a cruise (Caribbean, Alaska? I haven’t decided the destination yet.)
- Go jet skiing
- Go snow boarding
- Go camping in a tent (Seems rather risky if it’s just me and The Kid. I’ll need a bodyguard for this one to avoid a scene from Deliverance.)
- See Mount Rushmore
- Attend a fancy gala where I get to wear a fancy dress (Tiara optional, but preferred.)
- Visit Russia and actually speak Russian the majority of the time (I never get to use it here. I’m getting rusty.)
- Visit Paris and take a picture of the Eiffel Tower
- Take The Kid skydiving for her 18th birthday (She was quite peeved that she wasn’t allowed to go with me last time.)
- Take a road trip to Austin, TX and see the bats
- See the Marfa Lights in Marfa, TX
- Take an art class and create a painting for my wall
- Go to a hockey game (I’ve heard they’re pretty thrilling to see in person!)
- Swim with the dolphins
I’m sure I’ll be adding to it. I need to figure out some smaller things to add so that there’s a bit of progress in getting things crossed off.
Have you done anything that’s on my list? I’d love to hear about it.