My baby is growing up! We’ve got one week left here before school starts – 8th grade. Where does the time go? If you have kids, are you feeling this way? I remember when I was in 8th grade. Honestly it doesn’t seem that long ago. Definitely not three decades!
To celebrate the going back to school event, The Kid got a new ear piercing. She’s been wanting it for a while so we finally got it done. I figured if a 13 year old had been asking for 6 months for something, she must really want it. None of her friends have their upper ear pierced so she’ll be one of the first in her school. I love that she marches to the beat of her own drum.
Thanks to the great giveaway over at Crystal & Comp, there are a lot of new followers on Facebook and Twitter this week. I’m so excited to have you here and hope you join in some of the challenges and adventures. In case you missed any of the excitement, here’s what happened:
- I decided to give mindful reflection a try each day with a bit of meditation
- I talked about how to tell if your fitness program is really working for you
- I reasoned that it is passion that we should strive for instead of perfection
- I put together a great booty workout to get your lower half lifted
- I gave you 8 tips to get your family on board with eating healthier
- I baked chocolate protein macaroons on a rainy afternoon
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and got some relaxing in. Look for a couple impromptu challenges this week if you’re up to the task!