I can’t believe the year is already winding down! It’s gone by so fast. Are you ready for 2012? I’m not sure I am.
This has been a busy week here in the Quest Household. In case you missed it, here’s the recap.
- I explained the reasons why I eat Paleo most of the time
- I checked in with Trainer Man and got some good news
- The Kid and I had a tip for making it a handmade holiday
- I started a new phase in my workout life
- My Friday was filled with awesomeness
- I explained why you need a backup workout plan (especially in the coming weeks)
All in all, it was a pretty fun week. This afternoon The Kid and I are going to attend our first hockey game – Texas Brahmas vs Wichita Thunder. I get to cross something off my bucket list! Hopefully it lives up to expectations.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!