A training program tailored to your goals can help you achieve a more positive outlook as well as reshape your physique, improve strength and energy, and become an overall healthier person. If you don’t believe me, check out my Before and After pics to see my own transformation and read what my clients have to say.
With my online training services, you get many of the benefits of face to face training plus the convenience of working with your own schedule and equipment. Your gym can even be your very own living room!
Here is what you’ll get:
- A program customized to your personal goals, current fitness level, and available equipment. No equipment? I can design a bodyweight program for you. Have a gym membership? I can do that too or a combination that includes bands, bodyweight, and gym equipment.
- Efficient workouts that don’t include hours of cardio at a time. I love fast, intense and fun workouts and functional training instead of running for 60 mind numbing minutes on a treadmill. You’ve got other things to do so I put together programs to get your heart rate up for cardio benefits and fat burning along with resistance to build muscle.
- A program that changes every 4 weeks to keep you progressing towards your goals and prevents boredom. Four weeks is long enough to see progress (increase in weight lifted or decrease in time for timed workouts) but not so long that your body adapts, change slows, and you get bored with the same old thing.
- The personal touch just like you would with face-to-face training. I ask questions to get to know more about you so that I can design a program that works for your situation. I don’t do out of the box workouts that get sent to everyone. What works for someone else might not match your own goals and lifestyle.
- Progress measured through progress pictures, bi-weekly measurements and how your clothes are fitting, not the scale. The scale doesn’t always give an accurate picture of what’s really taking place within your body. I provide guidance for how to take progress pictures and measurements so that you can track the changes happening.
- Weekly email check ins to provide accountability, see how you’re feeling, get your thoughts on the workouts and nutrition. I’ll also make any adjustment suggestions needed.
- Email support to answer questions and provide encouragement. Are you confused on an exercise? Wondering if you should increase the weight? Looking for an alternative to make an exercise less advanced? I’m there to help.
- Nutritional guidance so you know how much you should be eating and the best food choices to make for your lifestyle. I can also make meal suggestions if you need ideas.
Price – $100 per 4 week program
Fill out the form below if you’d like more information or if you’re ready to start on your own fitness quest. If you’re still wondering, you can read more about online coaching and why you should work with me.