If you’re considering a new fitness program, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Are you thinking about working with a trainer but don’t know where to start?
- Are you feeling lost in the gym and just need a plan laid out for you to follow?
- Are you bored with your current workouts?
- Are you spending way too much time on cardio?
- Are you frustrated with the results of your current program?
- Are you intimidated by the gym or working out in front of others?
If you’re nodding your head to any of these questions, online coaching is a great place for you to start. Through online coaching, you get the following benefits:
- There are no schedules to coordinate. You’re busy and have time commitments. If your training plans are delivered to you, you workout at a time that works for you. You don’t have to hope that I have an opening at the only hour you have free in the evening.
- It saves you money over in person training. For less than the price of two face-to-face training sessions, you get a month’s worth of workouts.
- Online coaching lays out a program for you to follow and make the most efficient use of your time. No more wandering the gym not knowing how to put a plan together.
- Weekly check ins keep you honest about progress as well as give you someone to celebrate your hard work and success with! You get the benefit of accountability and support as you work toward reaching your goals.
- Plus online coaching teaches you to find self motivation which is a huge factor in the success of your fitness program. A face-to-face trainer often allows you to go through workouts on auto-pilot. They hand you the weight you need and tell you to lift it X number of times. With online coaching, there’s no one there holding your hand. You learn what is too light and too heavy by experiencing it first hand, and you learn to push yourself with your workouts to get the results you want.
You get the knowledge and support to push your limits and get outside your comfort zone which carries over into all aspects of your life. Just read my blog to see some of my accomplishments both in and outside of the gym. Doubt your limits and life begins!